Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I Created this one out of things onhand to feed a crowed but i cut it in half for a family of 4 or 6. Everyone loved it and i'll serve it again for sure. Maybe with chicken.
- 8 ounces orzo pasta
- 1 lb boneless pork, cubed
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can broccoli cheese soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) bag broccoli
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- cook pasta to directions on pkg.
- saute garlic and pork til done.
- cook broccoli til tender crisp.
- combine all ingredients except bread crumbs, butter and half cup of cheese. place in casserole dish.
- combine breadcrumbs, butter and remaining 1/2 cup cheese sprinkle over casserole.
- bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 min til crust is golden brown.