Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I Created this one out of things onhand to feed a crowed but i cut it in half for a family of 4 or 6. Everyone loved it and i'll serve it again for sure. Maybe with chicken.
- cook pasta to directions on pkg.
- saute garlic and pork til done.
- cook broccoli til tender crisp.
- combine all ingredients except bread crumbs, butter and half cup of cheese. place in casserole dish.
- combine breadcrumbs, butter and remaining 1/2 cup cheese sprinkle over casserole.
- bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 min til crust is golden brown.