I Created this one out of things onhand to feed a crowed but i cut it in half for a family of 4 or 6. Everyone loved it and i'll serve it again for sure. Maybe with chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook pasta to directions on pkg.
- 2saute garlic and pork til done.
- 3cook broccoli til tender crisp.
- 4combine all ingredients except bread crumbs, butter and half cup of cheese. place in casserole dish.
- 5combine breadcrumbs, butter and remaining 1/2 cup cheese sprinkle over casserole.
- 6bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 min til crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo and Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 967.5
- Calories from Fat 456
- Total Fat 50.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 159.7 mg
- Sodium 1185.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 49.3 g