Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pasta with Alfredo sauce... made simple.
- 1 (12 ounce) package orzo pasta
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) packet alfredo sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- per taste garlic powder
- Boil Orzo 9 minutes and drain. Make Alfredo sauce using 6 oz. package according to directions. Add garlic powder and cream of tater to sauce for flavor and to thicken. Pour over Orzo and serve .
- Options: Canned peas.
- Canned Tuna.
- * You may prefer to use jar sauce for ease*.