Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the Round Robin Family cookbook. This pie makes its own crust. Thank you Billie Moore. We love you!
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- nutmeg, to taste
- 1 cup coconut (optional)
- In a large bowl, add sugar and margarine to eggs, and beat until well blended.
- Add milk, flour, salt, vanilla (and coconut) and blend.
- Pour into a well greased 10” pie plate.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes.
I made it with the coconut an my husband loved this easy custard pie.