Bella Rachelle's Note:
YUM! is the word to describe this recipe!! I had something similiar at dinner one night as a appetizer and it comfort food all the way! Try and enjoy!! I found the recipe on www.ortega.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 16 ounces frozen tater tots
- 1 (16 ounce) can ortega refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container ortega salsa, Homestyle Recipe (Mild)
- 1Follow directions on taco seasoning packet to prepare beef (add onion to beef); drain fat and hold warm while heating up remaining ingredients.
- 2Deep fry tater tots according to package directions; drain.
- 3Meanwhile heat refried beans until hot.
- 4When ready to assemble, place tater tots on a large platter and top with taco meat, refried beans, cheddar cheese then top with lettuce. Sprinkle tomatoes and green onions on top. Serve immediately with sour cream and salsa.
- 5Enjoy this great comfort food!
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ortega's Tater Tot Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.8
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 1620.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 28.6 g