Recipe by Ceezie
These are great with chicken and turkey breasts as well as ground chicken and turkey. I have also used hard and soft taco shells. Add your favorite toppings to make a super meal.
Top Review by Noo
Quick, easy and totally delicious......this made for a speedy dinner dish, that the entire family really enjoyed....the kids especially.<br/>We served bowls of lettuce, avocado, tomato, and cheese so everyone could personalise their own tacos....a sure fire winner!!<br/>Made for PRMR.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb chicken breast halve, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix, Regular
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) package taco shells (12 ct)
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in water and seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
- Fill warmed taco shells with chicken mixture. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and taco sauce.
- Note: Toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheese, Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce. (The toppings have not been included in the nutritional analysis.).