1/4 Photos of Ornament and Handprint Clay
Craft clay for the kids' handprints or homemade ornaments, etc...
My Private Note
- 1Combine ingredients and knead dough for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 2Roll dough out and cut around hand or cut circles out for making hand imprints. Use cookie cutters for ornaments or gift tags. If necessary, slightly dampen pieces to make them stick together.
- 3Make a small hole for the hanger and prick to prevent air bubbles.
- 4Bake at 300ºF about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. You may have to bake considerably longer depending on how thick your items are. They may not feel hard right away but will harden as they cool.
- 5Paint and decorate as desired. Acrylic paints work best and use a varnish to make them shiny.
You Might Also Like...View All Toddler-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ornament and Handprint Clay
Serving Size: 1 (1148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9432.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g