Recipe by Little Bee
Hot Wings are my absolute favorite appetizer! This is the way they prepared them at Ruby Tuesdays when I worked there and they are fantastic! They really are very simple to make and you can adjust the heat according to your taste.
Top Review by Marla Swoffer
This is the most authentic recipe for hot wings--the secret is using Frank's hot sauce. If you like going to the chain of buffalo wing restaurants (more like hole-in-the wall greasy spoons), you'll love this recipe. I'm a huge fan!
- 24 frozen chicken wings
- 2 quarts vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- 4 -5 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons of franks hot pepper sauce (more if you like them hot!)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet or deep fryer, deep fry chicken wings in oil until done, about 10 minutes, or until crispy.
- Remove chicken and oil from skillet/fryer, drain oil and reserve chicken.
- Melt butter/margarine in skillet, then add hot sauce.
- Stir all together.
- Add cooked chicken to sauce and stir over low heat to coat.
- Serve warm with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.