Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from the Original Ranch Favorites cookbook. I like to make this when we are traveling for the kids to munch on.
- 8 cups Crispix cereal
- 2 1⁄2 cups small pretzels
- 2 1⁄2 cups Cheez-It crackers
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- Combine cereal, pretzels and crackers in a gallon size zipper storage bag.
- Pour oil over mixture.
- Seal bag and toss to coat.
- Add dressing mix; seal and toss again.
This is a great recipe, and one I will make often. I have made this three times since I found it, and the last time I did make it, I made a double batch. I used Chex cereal because it's usually what I have sitting around, and I also added some goldfish. Thanks for sharing...this one's a keeper.