Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Favorites cookbook. I make this every holiday to set out in the living room so guests can munch on them.
- 16 ounces oyster crackers
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- Place crackers in a gallon sized Zipper bag.
- Pour oil over crackers; seal bag and toss to coat.
- Add dressing mix; seal bag and toss again. until coated.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet at 250 for 15 to 20 minutes or until crackers are golden brown.
Perfect snack food!
These are great. I make these every time we go camping or spend the day at the beach! I always make a double batch and there are never any left!
These were great, the kids loved them!