Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink from the Maury Bar, Lima, Perou. Taken in a book.
- 2 ounces Pisco
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg white
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Pour pisco, lemon juice, sugar and egg white in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain in an old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Pour dashes of angostura bitters on the creamy drink.
I have never had a Pisco Sour before but I'm glad I tried this one. It was really good! Made for ZWT4 for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.
Perfect!!!I had Pisco Sour many times, but this was the first time I made them myself. We tried them with and with out the Angostura bitters, good both ways.