My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 2Bake at 325 degrees F., 10minutes.
- 3Combine cream cheese, sugar, juice, peel and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- 4Add egg yolks, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 5Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture.
- 6Pour over crust.
- 7Bake at 300 degrees F., 45 minutes.
- 8Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- 10Top with cherry pie filling or fresh fruit, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Original "Philly" Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.5
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 130.7 mg
- Sodium 320.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 6.5 g