Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F., 10minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, juice, peel and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add egg yolks, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees F., 45 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Top with cherry pie filling or fresh fruit, if desired.
I tryed several recipes of yours. This so far was the best. You can vary the recipe an ways to make it the way you want. It is easy, quick, and the taste is so creamy. The staff loved it. Customers raved about it. Thanks again,chef charles