Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
I received this recipe from a fabulous baker who has been making this cheesecake since the 1950's.
Make and share this Original Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix crust ingredients well. Line the bottom of a 9" or 10" springform pan and press down.
- Mix filling ingredients together and pour on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Reset oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix topping ingredients together and gently pour or spoon over cooled cheese mixture. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate a minimum of 6 hours or overnight.