Recipe by caroliyer
This pie is so easy to make and is ALWAYS the first thing to go at pot lucks! Everyone loves this and kids and adults ask for me to make this for parties. You can substitute "light" ingredients, but it loses something with the "fat free" stuff.
- 59.14 ml butter, room temperature
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 2 (198.44 g) packagejello instant vanilla pudding
- 828.06 ml milk (skim works fine)
- 340.19 g Cool Whip, thawed
- 566.99 g Oreo cookies, crushed finely
- 20 candy gummy worms (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, cream cheese and sugar in bowl and set aside. In separate bowl, mix milk and pudding. Fold in Cool Whip. Combine the two bowls gently by folding until combined completely.
- You can layer in individual bowls or in one large 12" pan. Start with a layer of 1/2 of the cookies on the bottom, layer mixture in middle and top with remaining cookies. Top with candy gummy worms. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.