- 12 chicken wings
- 12 ounces Frank's red hot sauce
- 4 ounces butter
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of, a medium
- black pepper
- flour (for dredging)
- cayenne pepper
- Tabasco sauce, for extra heat
- 2 teaspoons Good Seasons Italian dressing, mix
Directions See How It's Made
- If you don't have the Good Season dressing packet you can substitute this seasoning mixture using some or all of these items and use one teaspoon and save the rest:.
- 1 tsp oregano.
- 1/2 tsp basil.
- 1/4 tsp thyme.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tsp onion powder.
- 1/2 tsp celery salt.
- If making seasoning mix, add some to the flour with salt and pepper.
- Cover wings in flour.
- Fry in hot oil.
- Let drain on wire rack.
- Melt butter in pan but do not allow to boil.
- Add RedHot Sauce, lemon juice and dressing mix or seasoning mix and stir.
- Heat but again do not boil.
- Add wings to a large bowl or bag for coating wings. Add sauce and shake or.
- stir to coat well. Remove wings and serve with celery and blue cheese or.
- ranch dressing.