Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very comforting food on a cold rainy day, and THREE ingredients!! It doesn't get much easier. :)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (1 soup can) or 1 1⁄3 cups milk (1 soup can)
- 2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- Boil the soup and water or milk in a medium sauce pan. (To measure the water, just fill up the soup can).
- Stir in the rice.
- Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir and serve!
This is soo good! I made this tonight but I wanted to use up the container of fresh sliced white mushrooms in my fridge. So I mixed the soup with a 1 1/2 cans of water, added the mushrooms and boiled for 4-5 minutes (covered). Then added the rice, and let sit covered for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste :) Delicious!
sooo good, we've been making this for years, we like to add soya sauce too
Delicious, do not attempt with plain rice though no matter how good this sounds.