1/2 Photos of Original Mocha Ice-Blended
A copycat version of a Starbucks frappuccino;only one word can describe this recipe-YUMMY!
My Private Note
Venti D ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brew the coffee-I use 1/4 cup Starbucks Bold grounds to 1 cup water.
- 2Mix all the ingredients in a bowl with the hot coffee and stir until the powdered milk is dissolved.
- 3Chill until cold by placing in a refrigerator or dropping some ice cubes in the mixture.
- 4When chilled,blend with ice until thick and slushy-you'll probably need 1-2 trays of ice cubes.
- 5Pour in Starbucks Venti cold cups and enjoy!
- 6Quick Note:You can also double,triple,quadruple,ect this recipe and store in a pitcher in the refrigerator, just stir really good before using.
- 71 cup of the liquid makes 1 drink.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Original Mocha Ice-Blended
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.5
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 354.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 9.8 g