1/3 Photos of Original Magic Cookie Bar
From Eagle Brand's 150 Years of Magic. Will try them soon... as they sound like something my mom used to make!! Can use regular or low fat Eagle Brand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine graham crumbs with butter; press evenly onto parchment paper-lined 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 3Pour condensed milk (Eagle Brand) evenly over crumbs crust.
- 4Sprinkle with pecans, chocolate chips and coconut; press down firmly.
- 5Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool thoroughly and cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- 67 Layer Magic Cookie Bar: add 1 cup butterscotch chips to toppings.
- 7Heavenly White Chocolate Toffee Bar: use as topppings 1 package white chocolate chips, 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted and 3/4 cup toffee bits.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Original Magic Cookie Bar
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.9
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 98.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat sweetened condensed milk