From Eagle Brand's 150 Years of Magic. Will try them soon... as they sound like something my mom used to make!! Can use regular or low fat Eagle Brand.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham crumbs with butter; press evenly onto parchment paper-lined 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Pour condensed milk (Eagle Brand) evenly over crumbs crust.
- Sprinkle with pecans, chocolate chips and coconut; press down firmly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool thoroughly and cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- 7 Layer Magic Cookie Bar: add 1 cup butterscotch chips to toppings.
- Heavenly White Chocolate Toffee Bar: use as topppings 1 package white chocolate chips, 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted and 3/4 cup toffee bits.
Omg, sinfully delicous. These are really sweet, but oh so good. We cut them in fingers and they were a hit at our camping get together. Thank you for this decadent dessert.
These are awesome!
since I was making these to give to my peanut butter-loving DS I used PB baking chips in place of the chocolate, these are always a hit, thanks for sharing Reds!