Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Eagle Brand's 150 Years of Magic. Will try them soon... as they sound like something my mom used to make!! Can use regular or low fat Eagle Brand.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham crumbs with butter; press evenly onto parchment paper-lined 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Pour condensed milk (Eagle Brand) evenly over crumbs crust.
- Sprinkle with pecans, chocolate chips and coconut; press down firmly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool thoroughly and cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- 7 Layer Magic Cookie Bar: add 1 cup butterscotch chips to toppings.
- Heavenly White Chocolate Toffee Bar: use as topppings 1 package white chocolate chips, 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted and 3/4 cup toffee bits.
Omg, sinfully delicous. These are really sweet, but oh so good. We cut them in fingers and they were a hit at our camping get together. Thank you for this decadent dessert.
These are awesome!
since I was making these to give to my peanut butter-loving DS I used PB baking chips in place of the chocolate, these are always a hit, thanks for sharing Reds!