Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
You can use a wide variety of things for the chips. Semi-Sweet, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Butterscotch Chips, Mint Chocolate Chip, M & M's, or Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups coconut flakes
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees for glass dish). Coat 13 x 9 inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chips, coconut, and nuts. Press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake 15-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.