From Top Secret Recipes www.TopSecretRecipes.com. Irish whiskey mixed with cream and sugar with a taste of coffee, chocolate, vanilla and almond. What more could you ask for. Original posted by Mom at Allrecipes
- In a blender, combine heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, Irish whiskey, instant coffee, chocolate syrup, vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Blend on high for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Shake well before serving.
- Will keep for 2 months if refrigerated.
- Adapted from Todd Wilbur's book More Top Secret Recipes.