1/4 Photos of Original Irish Cream by Todd Wilbur
From Top Secret Recipes www.TopSecretRecipes.com. Irish whiskey mixed with cream and sugar with a taste of coffee, chocolate, vanilla and almond. What more could you ask for. Original posted by Mom at Allrecipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, combine heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, Irish whiskey, instant coffee, chocolate syrup, vanilla extract and almond extract.
- 2Blend on high for 20 to 30 seconds.
- 3Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- 4Shake well before serving.
- 5Will keep for 2 months if refrigerated.
- 6Adapted from Todd Wilbur's book More Top Secret Recipes.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Original Irish Cream by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 45.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g