Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Although I do not know where the original recipe came from, my great aunt made a slightly changed form of this for my sister's wedding. I loved it and have made them multiple times since. This is truly a wonderfully sweet candy recipe.
- Combine cream cheese, half and half, and butter in heavy saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until creamy and butter has melted.
- Blend in frosting mix and stir until blended well.
- Add peppermint extract and food coloring.
- You can divide into different colors and flavors.
- Note, though, if you would like to use candy molds or have an itch to try something equally sweet, look into using the Alternative Creamy Mints Recipe.