Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this from a bag of Nestles Chocolate Chips years ago. The recipe is for the Original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies. This is the one I always make because they are delicious.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soft butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large mixing bowl combine the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla; beat till creamy.
- Add eggs.
- Add the flour, soda, and salt; mix well.
- Add the chips and nuts.
- Drop on ungreased sheet.
- 375 degree oven for 9-11 minutes.
Excellent cookie! My favorite, I'll make time and time again. =-) I made no adjustments at all.
i commented on this before and then im made them again and i have found my ALLTIME favorite cookie these are INCREDIBLE i just dont add the nuts