Recipe by Chef mariajane
This is the original recipe that was on the package of Chipits, one that we all know and love!!
- 2 cups Crisco shortening (Golden Flavor)
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (225 g) packagehershey's chipit reese peanut butter chips
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together shortening, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in 2 eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually blend into creamed mixture. Stir in Chipits and nuts.
- Drop from spoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375F for 10-12 minutes.