Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
A regular omelette that I make almost everyday.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 tablespoon milk
- 3 pinches salt
- 3 pinches pepper
- American cheese or any other cheese
- Preheat omelet pan on medium heat.
- Mix eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until frothy. (Don't over whisk).
- Cut piece of butter off the short side of stick and melt in pan so omelette does not stick.
- Pour mixture into pan and wait till it is cooked and thick. If it falls apart in pan, let it cook more.
- Next,when the omelette is thick and does not fall apart when lifted take ripped up American cheese slices and put on one side of omelette.
- Flip the uncheesed side of omelette to the side of the omelette with cheese. Wait until cheese melts and take off and into plate.
Made for my children for breakfast. We enjoyed them. I followed the recipe as written other then I sprayed my pan with Pam instead of using butter. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
Made for Pac Spring 08 Great classic simple recipe! I loved how you left the amount of cheese up to the chef. It's really more of a technique then a recipe but was great! Thanks for sharing!