Prep 10 mins
Cook 23 mins
It was simply... Scrumptuluecent!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350³F.
- Grease bottom and sides of square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
- Melt/Soften butter.
- Stir in brown sugar, vanilla, milk and egg.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake about 23 minutes or until golden brown. DONT OVER COOK!
- Cool 5 minutes in pan on wire rack.
- For brownies, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows while warm.