Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
the secret is in the oil most people have a favorite sauce for buffalo wings but it's the peanut oil that makes the difference in these.
- 6 tablespoons louisiana hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 30 chicken wings
- 1 quart peanut oil
- Sauce:combine all sauce ingredients in a sauce pan. Stir over very low heat until margarine completely melts and all ingredients are blended. Imediately remove from heat. This is important since overheating the sauce kills the flavor.
- Wings:Heat peanut oil in deep fryer or pot until thermometer reads 375 degrees fry half of the wings at a time 12-15 minute drain completely when all the wings are finished combine wings and sauce in a large coverd container shake vigorously until wings are coated. Serve celery sticks and blu cheese or ranch dreesing for dipping.