1/1 Photo of Original Bisquick Baking Mix Copycat
Use as an exact substitute for Original Bisquick Baking Mix in recipes. Original Bisquick does not contain powdered milk. Neither does this copycat recipe. This recipe also uses canola oil as a healthy substitute for solid shortening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk dry ingredients together. Mix well.
- 2Using an electric mixer, slowly stir in canola oil.
- 3Mix until all lumps are gone and mixture is a uniform texture, about 1 minute.
- 4Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Original Bisquick Baking Mix Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 642.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.4 g