Nice way to use left over chicken for lunch or a light supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (5 ounce) package chicken rice pilaf mix or 1 (5 ounce) package yellow rice mix, found at most supermarkets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic, smashed
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 4 large tortillas
- lettuce leaf
- 8 ounces grilled chicken, cut in strips
- green onion
- low sodium soy sauce
- 1Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
- 2While rice is cooking, heat oil in a small frypan.
- 3Saute ginger, garlic and mushrooms until tender.
- 4Fold into rice mixture.
- 5Lay tortilla flat and line with letuce leaves.
- 6Divide rice veggie mixture into 4 equal parts; spreading on top of lettuce.
- 7Lay chicken strips and green onions on top of rice.
- 8Sprinkle with soy sauce.
- 9Wrap tortilla ends in and roll up.
- 10Serve immediately with a ginger conserve or your favourite fresh veggie salsa topping.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Wrap - Quick
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 752.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken rice pilaf mix