Recipe by JustJanS
I ate two great recipes from Nancy Sneed and dale! and thought "why not combine them"? It was a huge success today! I'm not looking for reviews for this, just wanted to share a good idea.
Top Review by dale!
How could I not love this recipe! Honestly, this was extremely tasty. My kind of food! (funny that). I used skinless breasts so I skipped the first step and just placed the uncooked breasts into the sauce and baked it for about 40 minutes. Served over rice. Loved that sauce!
- 1 kg skinless chicken thigh, halved
- 1⁄2 cup red capsicum, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green capsicum, diced
- 1 can tomato soup
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated