1/3 Photos of Oriental Waikiki Chicken (Inspired by Nancy and dale!)
I ate two great recipes from Nancy Sneed and dale! and thought "why not combine them"? It was a huge success today! I'm not looking for reviews for this, just wanted to share a good idea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg skinless chicken thigh, halved
- 1/2 cup red capsicum, diced
- 1/2 cup green capsicum, diced
- 1 can tomato soup
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1Combine all ingredients except chicken.
- 2Place the chicken in a baking dish and cook for 20 minutes.
- 3Pour of the fat and juices and discard.
- 4Pour the sauce over the chicken and return to the oven.
- 5Bake for a further 20 minutes or until cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Waikiki Chicken (Inspired by Nancy and dale!)
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 892.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 34.9 g