Prep 1 min
Cook 336 hrs
Herbal vinegars make good marinades. Also try this with oil as a different flavored salad dressing. This also makes a pretty gift.
- 1 quart rice wine vinegar or 1 quart white vinegar
- 2 -3 mashed garlic cloves
- 2 -3 slices gingerroot
- 2 -3 stalks lemongrass
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 3 garlic cloves
- Pour vinegar over herbs. Cover tightly and steep 2-3 weeks.
- Strain into decorative bottle. A single lemongrass stem and a few garlic cloves may be added for decorative purposes.
- This vinegar should be refrigerated because of the garlic in it.