Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty vegan meal with a mixture of different vegetables in a combination of different sauces.
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 100 g snow peas
- 200 g bok choy
- 200 g broccoli, chopped
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 100 g green beans, cut into 1 inch
- 100 g oyster mushrooms
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, chopped
- 4 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 4 teaspoons tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons stir-fry sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a cup, combine hoisin sauce, tomato sauce, stir-fry sauce, soy sauce, rice wine, and flour.
- In a wok, Heat oil and fry the garlic and the ginger.
- Add the vegetables and the mixture and simmer for 3 minutes
- Add the tofu and simmer for 1 minute.