Serve with crusty whole wheat rolls for a filling, but light lunch. This is fast, easy, and good. My mother told me that this is a Weigh Watchers recipe; she got it from a woman in her office about 3 years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, scallions, and peas in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- 3Add the bean sprouts, mushrooms, and ginger; simmer for 5 more minutes.
- 4Add the cooked noodles and heat for 2-3 minutes; serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Vegetable -Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.5
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 1297.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 13.4 g