- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups bok choy, chopped
- 1 cup sugar snap pea, fresh
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss vegetables together in a microwavable-safe casserole dish; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, water, teriyaki sauce and cornstarch; pour over vegetables. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4 minutes. Stir vegetables, recover and microwave an additional 3-4 minutes or until vegetables cooked to desired texture and sauce is thickened. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.