Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A perfect side dish for rice or noodles!
- 1⁄2 cup baby sweetcorn
- 1⁄2 cup mange-tout peas
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 3⁄4 cups turkey breast, stir-fry strips
- 3⁄4 cup sugar snap pea
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 5 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- cooked rice or noodles, for serving
- Cut the baby corn and mange tout in half diagonally. Peel and grate the ginger. Heat the oil in a wok or large, heavy-based frying pan and add the ginger and turkey strips.
- Stir-fry over a fairly high heat for 5-6 minutes, until the turkey is lightly browned.
- Add the baby corn, then stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the sugar snap peas and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the mange tout and stir-fry for a further 1 minute.
- Mix together the soy sauce, lime juice, coconut milk and peanut butter, then add to the pan and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste, scatter with chopped coriander and serve hot, with rice or noodles.
Very big hit with everyone at the dinner table. I added a full can of coconut milk to a doubled recipe to add volume and it worked out great. Also, I used ground turkey instead of strips. Served with rice.
Great recipe Amrita!!! We loved it;I thought Mange- touts peas and sugar snap peas were the same thing.Anyways I did use parsley instead of coriander and add some bean sprouts;my DH loves them in stir fries.Thank you for sharing. Rita