Recipe by LARavenscroft
I got this recipe from a low carb website. My daughter and I like this version better than regular tuna salad.
Top Review by Chocolatl
This is a nice change from the usual. The water chestnuts are a little softer than celery, and add a certain sweetness. It's important to use good tuna for this, because the flavorings are quite subtle. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts (drained and chopped fine)
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (to taste) or 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper (to taste)