Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
Easy lunch idea. The crunch of the water chestnuts really add a lot. I like some peas on the side for a more complete lunch.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, flaked
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut, sliced
- Combine ingredients and spread on about 6 slices of bread.
- I would bake this at 350 degrees for about 10 min. instead of broiling. I made it recently and it didn't heat through with the broiler since it cooked the bread too fast.