Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great tuna and noodle recipe that my mom makes.
- 1 (1 lb) package noodles, cooked & drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans tuna
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) canscampbell's vegetarian vegetable soup
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, including the juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Cook the noodles (I like rotini) according to the directions on the package (usually boil for about 10-12 minutes).
- Add all of the other ingredients; mix well and heat up.
- Serve hot.
I made this recipe using the progresso vegetarian soup (The grocery store was out of Campbell's). It didn't turn out so good. It tasted very bland for an oriental dish, and the ingedients had a not so pleasing clash in taste.