Recipe by Country Cook in Oklahoma
Great summer dish when vegetables are fresh. This is a wonderful salad and is easily converted when dieting. Full of color and flavor!!! You may also add chicken,pork or turkey.
Top Review by Andrea-Oz
Excellent for a hot day. This went down very well at a summer dinner party. I skipped the meat as there was a separate meat dish, and I just don't think salad's whould have meat in them (having been a devout vegan and vegetarian in the past). I used wholegrain mustard which added nice colour/flavour specs to it. Thanks for the recipe County Cook!
- 2 cups cooked rice (drained)
- 2 cups mayonnaise (can use light) or 2 cups salad dressing (can use light)
- 2 cups celery
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 8 radishes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups pork