Serve as a side dish or for a tasty bite-size appetizer, spread pancakes with cream cheese, roll them up and slice. From Woman's World magazine. The article suggested serving these pancakes with roasted chicken and green beans with cashews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
SOY DIPPING SAUCE
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon scallion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1SOY DIPPING SAUCE:.
- 2In a bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, 1 Tablespoon scallions and ginger. Set aside.
- 4Combine flour, sugar and salt.
- 5Whisk in eggs, milk, and water.
- 6Stir in carrot, sesame oil and 1/2 cup scallions.
- 7Heat 10” non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8Spoon 1/2 cup batter into pan, swirling to coat the bottom.
- 9Cook until lightly browned on bottom, about 30 seconds.
- 10With a spatula, left edges; turn pancake over.
- 11Cook until lightly browned, about 15 to 20 seconds.
- 12Repeat with remaining batter to make 3 more pancakes.
- 13Serve with soy dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Style Scallion Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 162.9 mg
- Sodium 1126.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar