1/2 Photos of Oriental-Style Salmon Fillets
This is out of the "Everyday Cooking" cook book. Cooking time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the salmon fillet in a shallow non-metallic dish,.
- 2Mix together the oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger, green onions, lime zest, juice and the seasoning.
- 3Pour over the fillets and turn to coat.
- 4Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hours.
- 5Lightly oil a baking tray.
- 6Lift the fillets and green onion out of the marinade and place on the baking tray.
- 7Brush the fillets with a little of the marinade, then cook for 3 minutes about 4-5 inches from broiler element on high.
- 8Turn over, brush with more of the marinade and broil for 3-5 minutes until cooked though.
- 9Garnish with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental-Style Salmon Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.0
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 742.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 66.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: