This is out of the "Everyday Cooking" cook book. Cooking time does not include marinating time.
- Place the salmon fillet in a shallow non-metallic dish,.
- Mix together the oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger, green onions, lime zest, juice and the seasoning.
- Pour over the fillets and turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hours.
- Lightly oil a baking tray.
- Lift the fillets and green onion out of the marinade and place on the baking tray.
- Brush the fillets with a little of the marinade, then cook for 3 minutes about 4-5 inches from broiler element on high.
- Turn over, brush with more of the marinade and broil for 3-5 minutes until cooked though.
- Garnish with lime wedges.