- 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 3⁄4 cup kraft spicy barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, slices
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Score steaks on both sides. Pour remaining ingredients over meat.
- Cover and marinate in fridge several hours or overnight turning once.
- Cook meat till done brushing with the marinade.
- To serve carve steak across grain with slanted knife into thin slices.