Top Review by Devon S
Pretty good! I used it on veggies and pasta. One word of warning though. I didn't have fresh ginger, so I used the powdered stuff. Change it to 2 tsp instead of tablespoons. I knew better, but added too much anyway. Way too much kick!
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Place the cornstarch into a bowl; whisk the liquid mixture into it.
- Set aside, but keep the whisk handy, as you will need to whisk the sauce again just before you use it.
- Add this sauce to a wok, full of vegetables, meat, or seafood about 2/3 of the way through cooking.
- Stir well to ensure a thorough coating.