Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this and keep in refrigerator for up to 1 month..When I need to fix a meal in a hurry or a quick meal after a day of gardening...this hits the spot..
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon grams ginger
- 2 2⁄3 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 1⁄4 tablespoons instant beef bouillon
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Stir together garlic, ginger, water, corn syrup, soy sauce and sesame oil.mix together well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together cornstarch, bouillon and onion powder.whisk in the vinegar until the cornstarch is completely dissolved.
- Add soy sauce and oil mixture.whisk till completely blended --
- Sauce may be store in refrigerator up to 1 month.