This is great served with rice noodles. If you can't find five spice paste it is sooo easy to make try my recipe for it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder, paste
- 1 teaspoon tomato puree
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 250 g pak choi, shredded
- 50 g brown button mushrooms, sliced
- 50 g shiitake mushrooms (or other exotic mushroom)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 g firm tofu
- 1Mix soy, tomato paste and five spice paste and leave to one side.
- 2Heat wok and add the oil, soften the garlic. Turn up the heat and add the choi and stir fry for one minute.
- 3Add mushrooms and coat with oil. When they begin to soften add the seeds and tofu and stir well.
- 4Cook until the tofu is warmed through and serve with noodles.
Browse Our Top Bok Choys Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bok Choys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.9
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 513.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: