Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe years ago from an old neighbor. I am putting here for safe keeping and easy access.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning (found in with dry herbs)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- chicken wings, thawed and cut at joint
- Melt butter in skillet and brown wingers well.
- Combine the rest of ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour over wings.
- Put wings on baking sheet or casserole dish with sides.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees or until tender and sauce is sticky.
This is very good! A little salty for our taste. By the time the sauce was sticky the chicken was a little dry, so next time I'll try doing the entire cooking on the stovetop.