Prep 8 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1⁄4 lb flank steak (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 shiitake mushrooms (dried)
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon bouillon
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- 1 cup spinach leaves (packed sliced thin)
- 1 green onion (sliced diagonaly)
- Combine beef sherry and garlic.
- Cut mushrooms in 1/4's discard stems.
- Combine mushrooms and water in casserole, microwave 10 minutes until boils.
- Add bouillon, pepper, and beef.
- Microwave 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and onion.
- Cover and set 5 minutes.