Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm always looking for recipes that have flavor and spice, without ingredients my family doesn't like. This one is a great fit.
- Set aside seasoning packet from noodles.
- Cook noodles for time indicated on package (don't add seasoning) and drain.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add beef, stir and cook about 8 minutes, until browned.
- Stir the seasoning packet from the noodles into the beef. Stir until well coated.
- While beef is cooking, prepare vegetables according to package directions. Drain if necessary after cooking.
- In a large bowl, combine all noodles, vegetables, beef, and salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with chow mein noodles.