Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I'm always looking for recipes that have flavor and spice, without ingredients my family doesn't like. This one is a great fit.
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 4 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peas and carrots
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless beef top loin steak, cut into strips
- 1⁄3 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup chow mein noodles
- Set aside seasoning packet from noodles.
- Cook noodles for time indicated on package (don't add seasoning) and drain.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add beef, stir and cook about 8 minutes, until browned.
- Stir the seasoning packet from the noodles into the beef. Stir until well coated.
- While beef is cooking, prepare vegetables according to package directions. Drain if necessary after cooking.
- In a large bowl, combine all noodles, vegetables, beef, and salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with chow mein noodles.