Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can use this to marinade beef steaks overnight. This recipe makes enough to marinate about 2 pounds of meat.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup tamari soy sauce (can sub soy sauce)
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 scallions, minced
- 6 whole peppercorns
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 inch fresh gingerroot, peeled and minced (cube)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in Ziploc bag and shake well.
- Add up to 2 pounds of meat (such as flank steak or London broil) and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Grill or broil meat as desired.